5 Solutions for food issues
- Eat organic foods- They aren’t grown in industrial farms, or with pesticides.
- Grow as many of the vegetables you can in your own garden, make sure to freeze, or can enough for the winter months. Did you know that August 13 is National Can-it Forward Day? Check out all the fun events! http://www.canningacrossamerica.com/
- Eat smaller amounts of food. Many Americans eat twice as much as their bodies need to survive.
- Buy your food locally. Buying your food locally helps with many issues with biodiversity.
- Use green solutions in your garden for watering, pest control, and fertilizing.
For more information on food solutions visit:
How to grow an organic vegetable garden