5 Solutions for preserving air quality
- Buy air-conditioning and refrigeration units using refrigerant, which emits limited CFCs into our air. And while you are at it, up the air conditioner temperature by two degrees.
- Dispose old appliances or household materials with aerosols properly.
- Walk instead of using the car when going to a place within walking distance. Or run, skip, or hop. Have fun while preserving clean air!
- Trade in gas vehicles for an electric vehicle.
- Eat organic meat-. It cuts down on the need for industrial farming where cattle create 20% of total harmful emission in the air.
For more solutions on preserving air quality visit:
Video- Air pollution solutions