5 Solutions for reducing greenhouse gases
- Use natural air conditioning. Open windows across from each other to create a breeze.
- Cut down on fossil fuel consumption. Buy local, eat locally, become a Locavore.
- Leave a room, turn off a light. It’s that simple.
- Recycle, recycle, recycle. The less garbage that ends up in landfills, the less toxins that are released.
- Use the EPA’s household emissions calculator. http://epa.gov/climatechange/emissions/ind_calculator.html
For more solutions on climate change visit:
Video- A day to solve climate change